Do you rent buildings or propery ?

Alert message sent 09/03/2022 09:42:00

Information sent on behalf of Staffordshire Police

Good morning

Do you rent units, large sheds or houses?

Farm owners, do you rent out buildings or storage containers? If so, have you completed any recent inspections on your property/buildings?

Recently the police have discovered a number of large cannabis grows found in rented buildings/houses/units.

Have you seen any suspicious activity at a building or property which makes you think something isn't quite right. If so, please report it to the police.

This can be done anonymously by contacting CrimeStoppers 0800 555111 Speak up. Stay safe.
Or simply call Staffordshire police on 101 or message Staffordshire police on their facebook page or the Staffordshire police website.

Kind Regards

Police Community Support Officer 17017 Costas Karpi
Message sent by
Costas Karpi (Police, PCSO, Lichfield)

Message tag words

Back to previous page
Click here to tweet this message to your followers

Discuss this alert message

Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).

The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to

The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service.